9 January 2011

Crafy Cardmakers - Challenge 36

After doing some blog hopping this afternoon to find some challenge blogs I found Crafty Cardmakers who run regular challenges aimed at new cardmakers and bloggers. The latest challenge is "First and Latest/Greatest".

There's no time like the present to start entering challenges. Wish me luck!



This card was my first I made, back in september it with some free papers from a craft magazine - I was really quite pleased with my efforts, but I was never brave enough to send it to anyone.



It never will be sent anywhere now as this card was pillaged a couple of weeks ago as I couldn't find my gems for another card I was making and this card kindly donated them!!





This is my latest card and is the christmas card I made for my Grandad. I was brave enough to send this one!


My very poor photography doesn't show up all the pretty glitter on it though!


Hopefully I haven't embarassed myself to much against all the other cardmakers.

0 lovely people left a comment on my work!: