19 January 2011

Sketch Challenge

I saw this sketch challenge on Clean & Simple Stamping and thought that looks a fairly easy sketch for a novice like me.
How wrong was I? For some unknown reason it took me three nights to produce a card - why I have no idea.
What I have realised is that I need to get my hands on some stamps / images to use on my cards and to pick up some more paper stacks instead of just buying pretty single sheets hoping I'll be able to use them at some point. In my defence though they have mainly been in a sale and it would be rude not to buy them.
Anyway here is my effort:

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

Clean & Simple Stamping - 123
Thanks for looking!

2 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Heather P. said...

This is SO CUTE!

Roni said...

Hi Julie,

It's a grey, dreech, foggy day where I am and its lovely to see a gorgeous bright cheery card!

Very nice!

Hugs Roni :O) xox