10 July 2011

Wedding Bells

Evening All!

I made this card about a month ago for a wedding we went to.  I love weddings but I always end up crying as I'm such a big softy! This is another fine example of my rubbish photography, this time made worse by the fact I had only finished making it an hour before, was praying for the glitter glue to dry and rushing to take a picture before putting it in the envelope before heading off to the wedding!



The paper is really lovely, I picked it up randomly at a craft shop but you can't really see the pattern on it in the picture above but hopefully you can make out my lovely shimmery card.  This even worse picture below - does nothing for the card but shows up the pattern on the paper.


So if you use your imagination to put it all together hopefully you can see that it was actually a nice clean and simple card!

The digi image and the sentiment were both from Pink Petticoat.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges!


Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Clean and Simple
Allsorts - Free and Easy
Bee Crafty - Wedding Wishes

Enjoy the rest of your evening, thanks for looking!

Julie x

6 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sandra H said...

This is lovely! Background paper is Gorgeous truely is a lovely card for a wedding:) Sandra H

Fleur said...

A lovley card, I have candy if you're interested.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sandra H said...

Thought l left a comment on this is Mr Blogger playing up again anyway, if you get two comments from me not to worry.....lol well this is truely an adorable wedding card l would be pleased to receive this truely is stunning Background paper is stunning too:) Sandra H

scotspanda said...

what a lovely card, the paper is perfect for a wedding and the glasses image is great

thanks for being free n easy with us this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda x

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us and for joining our C&S challenge at CTB! We hope you will join us again!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julie, what a beautiful wedding card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Bee Crafty. Hugs, Denise x