23 August 2011

Birds

Hi,

Here is my latest card.  The card has a cute little bee charm on it.  It is a bee - honest! - Sandra helped me decide here - so thanks for your help with that love!

I love this DP with birds on it - it's from Papermania - Birdsong.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sew Many Cards - Summertime
Catch the Bug - The Birds and the Bees


Thanks for looking.

Julie x

4 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Julie, this is so sweet hun, love the pretty blues and very cute image and of course the fab little bee.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

Julie your card is amazing love the cute image and also the background papers from Papermania-Birdsong is gorgeous too! your Bee looks great in the corner and the more l look at it the more it is a Bee!! it's a great embellishment so pleased you used it for your challenges good luck and l hope you win and thank you for the link:) Sandra H

Mary J said...

Oh my, way tooooo cute! Love this soft fresh look Julie!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card, thanks for joining us for our Birds and the Bees challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!