9 August 2011

Mr Snowman

Morning!

Just a very quick post from me this morning as I really should be getting ready for work! Here's another Christmas card from me.


I love this little snowman he's so cute!

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Favourite Season - CHRISTMAS - I love it!!!!!!
For Fun - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas In August

Do It with Digis - Christmas in August
My Grafico - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking!

Julie x

15 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Julie and such a cute snowman.xxx

Helen Dooley said...

This is too cute. I really like him. Thanks for playing along with us on For fun!

Sandra H said...

If this is a quick card its stunning!!:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Lovely holiday card, Julie! Super design and such an elegant color combo. Great image and coloring too!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Julie, the image is so cute. I wish I could make a "quick card" look that good :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Christmas in August challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Nice card, and super cute snowman :) Have a great day!

Shan said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love your snowman card. To answer your question on my cupcake card, I used liquid applique found at your local craft store. Its great for icing, snow, i have used it on sheep, there are so many uses for it and comes in many colors. I hope you have a great week.

Hugs
Shannin
http://shanninscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a great card, Christmas is my favorite season too and so are snowmen, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your passion and good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Donna said...

Fab festive card Julie, I love this lil snowman and gorgeous dotty paper :) Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Julie, this is so gorgeous. Love the very cute snowman and fab colours.

Donna x

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful Mr Snowy :) Kim

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in with our Christmas in August challenge at DIWD this time. Good luck.
hugs
Dawn x

Lori said...

Adorable, I love snowman cards and yours is brilliant with the spotted paper and it's so matchy matchy, and I love that! Thanks for joining Do it with Digi's!

Susie Sugar said...

Such a sweet cutie of a snowman lovely
Thanks for joining us Digi Divas at the "Do It With Digis challenge" this time
Hugs Susie Sugar & Lynne xx

Mandy said...

Hey Julie, thanks so much for sending a card to Lyndall
hugs Mandy xx