10 December 2011

and another snowman...

Evening all!

We've been watching Santa Claus the Movie this afternoon and my little girl was so excited screaming "Santa, Santa" at the top of her voice - it was so cute - but I think I may need to ask Santa for some new ear drums for Christmas!

I feel like I've used this snowman on practically every card I've made - but he's so quick to colour.


I'd like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Freshly Brewed - Christmas
One Stop Craft Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours
Winter Wonderland - Let it Snow
For Fun - Christmas Sparkle
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (with a Dangle!)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes plus Glitter
Ladybug Challenge - Snowflakes and Sparkle
Craft Your Days Away - Snowmen
Stampin' for the Weekend - Christmas

Thanks for Looking

Julie x

16 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Doreen said...

Ooh I love all Christmas films.Your card is gorgeous Juls and I love the snowman.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Julie, this is so adorable, I love the snowman, he's so cute.

Donna x

pinky said...

Oh I love that movie too lol. Love your gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow l love that movie too! and your card is just so gorgeous:) Sandra H

paper fun said...

I was watching Santa Claus also. It is a great movie. Hope Santa brings you your new eardrums. LOL

Cute card.

Thanks for joining our snowman challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Dazie said...

Lovely card

Thanks for joining our snow man theme over at craft your days away.
Happy christmas
Dazie
x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

I love the colour combination you have used on this card thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, such a sweet image and a really lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

Emma H said...

Great card - that is a totally cute snowman for sure! Thanks for joining our 'glittery' challenge this week at Craft Your Passion!

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a beautiful card great colours, lovely Image & finishing touches, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Gale said...

Cute card. Love the doily in the background. Great touch!
Thanks for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs
Happy Holidays!

:) Gale, DT

Mary J said...

Oh Julie, just LOVE this honey! Gorgeous use of the doily!

Kathy D. said...

hehehehee, I was thinking I was using snowman to much too!! but you are right they are just so easy to color. and they are cute.

Thanks for making your Christmas card "glitter" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will stop by tomorrow when our new challenge is posted.

SVIT said...

Such a cute snowman and the doily is fab! Thank you for playing along with OSCC this week!
Hugs,
Svit xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous Christmas card he is such a cute snowman.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our snowman challenge.

Sarahx