19 December 2011

Little Boy Blue

Evening!

I've now got two whole weeks off work!! Hoo-ray!

Here's the Christmas card I've made for my little Boy:


I covered the bell in some gold stickles - but it looks a bit odd in this picture.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge - Blue and White
Di's Digi Designs - Christmas
For Fun - Christmas Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Plus Ribbon
Stamping For The Weekend - Christmas
The Stamping Boutique - Monthly Challenge

Thanks for looking!

Julie

10 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Julie.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the ribbons are beautiful and the stamp is sweet.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
Francy

aqualeiga said...

Hi,
what a totally adorable card, I love the CAS look, it's really effective! I am so pleased you decided to join us at FOR FUN this week! Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Ali x

Dawnll said...

Fun use with the ric rac- adorable image and design
hanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Sandra H said...

Hi Julie, wow this is gorgeous fabulous image:) Sandra H

Helen Dooley said...

Adorable card. Thanks for playing along on for Fun.

Christy Dillman said...

Oh so sweet, I'm sure he will love it! Good Luck in TSB monthly contest.

Hugs,
Christy

Tracey said...

Fab card, I love the cute image :)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Kathy D. said...

This made me say "awwww" I like how did the layers of rick rack.

Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you next Wednesday, 12/28/11. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

buglvr2010 said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week and Really Reasonable Ribbon!