1 January 2012

First Card of the new year!

Evening!

So here's my first card for this year.   I'm trying to use up some of my stash as I accidently bought loads of stuff in the sizzix and docrafts sale - oops!  I can't wait for the postie to arrive this week so I can look at it all.  I suspect the only problem will be not knowing where to start!

The friends sentiment was a pain though - it's from a sizzlits strip - but it doesn't cut cleanly or completely.  Although I suspect this is user error - the card may have been a bit thick!


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - Red and White
Pollycraft - Punch It
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle - Anything Goes
If The Shoe Fits - Use your Stash

Hello to my new follower - Sylvie!

Thanks for Looking

Julie x

7 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Pauline said...

Hi Julie... this is a beautiful card... I love all it's elements! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle...(I hope you enjoy your goodies from the Sizzix and DoCrafts sale!)
hugs and blessings
Pauline

Trish and Treasure said...

Hello Julie, I love this fun and fresh card and it's always great to use what you have. Love this Friends sentiment!!!Happy New Year and thanks for entering our challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle and hope to see you again next week!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter's Circle Design Team

Sandra H said...

Hi Julie, Your card is lovely:) Sandra H

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Julie, wonderful card, I have the same problem with the Sizzlet Dies and now only use thin card and plenty of shims. Oddly they do work better in my C'bug than they did in the Big Shot :o) Karen x

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Julie.xxx

Mary J said...

Ohh, so pretty Julie! I love that lace and the lettering!

Donna Mosley said...

Julie, this is so gorgeous. I love the design and colours. Ooh! sounds like you have some scrummy stash heading your way hun. Have fun.

Donna x