15 March 2012

Mothers Day

Hi,

It's been ages since I last posted a card - our whole house has had the lurgy over the last week or so, I'm much better but still only have half a voice!

Here's my latest card - its for my lovely Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day.

I love this little person dressed up as a Bee, it's a Birdie Brown image, if you don't have any of these images you really should pop over and check them out! I also love my new Bee ribbon it's so cute.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft - Going Dotty
Papertake Weekly - One of the Girls  / Mum
One Stop Craft Challenge - Mother's Day + Ribbon
Lexis Creations - Mothers Day
Ladybug Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Mad Fairy - Mums the Word

Thanks for looking!  I'll probably be back later on to share with you all the card my little girl made this morning for her Grandma!

Julie xx

6 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sandra H said...

Julie, your card is stunning.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Julie, this is so gorgeous hun. Love the sweet image and pretty yellows. Sorry to hear you've been ill, hope you feel lots better.

Donna x

Suzanne Russell said...

This is so cute, Julie! what a cheery Mother's Day greeting for your MIL. I'm sure she will love it. I loved hearing from you today on my blog, too! thanks for stopping by.

Torico said...

What a sweet & lovely card, Julie! I'm sure that your MIL will LOVE it.
Thank you for sharing!

Torico

Lissa said...

This is SO cute! I can't wait to play with this image. Hope you guys start feeling well soon.
HUGS!
~Lissa
http://www.scrappynites.com

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and lovely bright colours,thanks for joining us at cupcake this week and good luck.
Hugs louise xx