16 April 2012

Guest Designer - Lexi's Creations

Evening!

A week or so ago I won a guest spot for Lexi's Creations .


Their new challenge is: Use Your Punches and Die Cuts.  I don't have many punches so die cuts it was! (Note to self: Get hold of Husband's Shiny Credit Card to fix this crafting emergency soon!)

Here's my card; the image was very kindly provided by the sponsor of this challenge Fairy Dust Crafts and is called Auri.  


I love this ruffled ribbon - I must get some more (in a range of colours just to be on the safe side) as it looks great!

Why not stop by the Lexi's Creations Blog and play along with us!  Thanks for letting me play along with you!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Auds Sentiments - Spring / Summer Colours
Little Claires - Doing the Rounds
Bizzy Becs - Add Some Texture

Thanks for looking!

Julie

(Edited to add challenge links - as I forgot - DUH!)

8 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Julie. How lovely and I love that image too. Love the design, and yes, I like that ruffled ribbon too.
You made me laugh about getting hold of the credit card to remedy the punches problem, haha.
Welcome to Lexi's and have fun.
Love Sandra xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Julie, love this gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and I love the beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely Julie, l like the ruffled ribbon too it really stands out, :)x

Glenda Atkins said...

Julie, welcome to Lexi's as the Guest Designer this fortnight. Wonderful card using Auri, love the grass and the blue ribbon. Lovely job!

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Julie! Love that ruffled ribbon. Great coloring on the image. So glad you're guest designing with us! Nice to have you aboard. :-D

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Julie,love the image.xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Very pretty card using our theme of 'Spots & Dots' this month, thanks for joining us over at Little Claire's, Heidi x

Sally Richardson said...

Hi Ya Julie, thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us all at Bizzy Becs Texture challenge.
Sally