22 April 2012

Birthday Girl

Hi,

I've had a busy weekend, yesterday we had our first WI cake stall, we did great and could have easily sold twice as much!

Today we've been to a birthday party for my friend's two year old, which was in a children's gym.  My two had a great time and have had a nice early night tonight!!!

Here's the card I made for Dot - the birthday girl.


I got a new pad of paper on my outing to The Range this week and I've used it here for Dot's card.  It's by Grace Taylor, and is called Playtime (and it was only £9.99 for 100 sheets!).  It's perfect for children's cards!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Use Die Cuts and Punches
Our Creative Corner - Butterflies
Paper Sundaes - Let's Get Cute
My Grafico - Fun and Games
Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Shapes
Di's Digital Designs - Let's meet your animal friends
Sassy Cheryl's - Butterflies

Thanks for looking! Hope you have a great week!

Julie xx

10 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! another cutie Julie, I love those yummy papers. Sounds like you've had a busy weekend.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful Julie, great image and beautifully coloured:)x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow! Over the top gorgeous and I love the papers and that little butterfly charm. Perfect.
Thanks for playing in the Butterflies challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's .

DesignerDiva said...

This is such a pretty card Julie, the soft colours are goreous!
Thanks for playing along with the Ladybugs this week for the shapes challenge, hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Pretty card, great colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

Tui Nathan said...

What a super pretty card ... love the butterfly charm, it's gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Deanette said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing your Animal Friend with us at Digi Design & good luck!

Emma H said...

What an adorable card for a little girl, lovely pastel colour and a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Julie, this is so pretty! I love the soft colors and that beautiful bow is such a perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)