7 July 2012

Craft Your Days Away - Doilies and Lace

Morning!!

Hope you are all ready for the weekend with your wellies and raincoats... where on earth has our summer gone??

So it's time for a new challenge at Craft Your Days Away. This fortnight the theme is Doilies and Lace, and has been set by the lovely Berit.  There is a super prize for this challenge - which is a selection of doilies, lace and pearls!


Here's my card:


I made this card a while back as my friend was due to have her baby and I wanted to personalise it - but the baby is now 13 days late so I've not been able to yet!!  It seems like the baby is well and truly settled in.   I think she's off to the hospital tomorrow so hopefully she won't be kept waiting to meet her baby much longer!  But if you could all send the baby some pain-free eviction vibes that would be great!  I suppose it's only a good thing that the weather has been so rubbish - being hot and very pregnant in the summer is no fun!

The papers are from a First Edition stack called Sweet Owl and the digi is from Pollycraft.

So why not pop along and join us, there are some fab creations from my teamies for you to see.


Thanks for looking!

Julie x







4 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card Julie. Such a cute image and I love your ribbon and charm. Hope your friend has her baby very soon and it is a relatively pain free birth (if there is such a thing!!).

Hugs Sarahxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Julie, Your card is lovely such a beautiful image and the layout is lovely too:)x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Julie, love the very sweet image.

Donna x

Cheryl said...

OMG so adorable and such a beautiful design!!!
xx