10 August 2012

Stampin For The Weekend!

Hello,

I have some very exciting news .... I'm now on the the design team for Stampin for the Weekend!!


Yippeee!!  Today is my first challenge with them and the theme is: Monochromatic!

We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge:

It's ..... Simon Says Stamp - who are very generously offering a voucher of $25. 



And here is my card:


I made this for one of my little girl's best friend - pink and sparkly was the order of the day for her birthday!
The image is from bugaboo, the paper is Gracie Taylor and how lovely is that ballerina charm!  Shame I only had the one - I'll have to keep my eye out for some more.

Anyway - I hope you get chance to stop by and take a look at what the rest of the team have created - there are some fab creations, and perhaps even join in our challenge!

Thanks for looking

Julie xx

8 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Kathryn said...

Fabby card and colours x isnt it great to be on the team x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous...fabulous papers... love the image.xxx

Berry said...

This is so cute Julie what an adorable card welcome to the SFTW team hugs Rebekah xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Julie you will do them proud as your work is wonderful and this card proves it....its stunning xx

Sue said...

Hello Julie (my new teamie!), your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and the colours are so pretty

Sue

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
Welcome to the team, really looking forward to work with you.
Great card for this challenge.

Hugs Gunn :-)

Ani said...

Beautiful card! I love it! Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

Trish and Treasure said...

My daughter would love this card and in a few hrs she will look just like your pic! I love the sparkles!