17 January 2013

Good news + Blog Candy Winner

Oh my - it's so freakin cold!

I'm sat in the house, with heating on, and a big fleecy dressing gown and I'm still cold.  Bears have the right idea hibernating all winter!

Anyway I just want to share my good news with you all.  I've been picked to join the design team over at Tuesday Throwdown!!  My first card is next week but why not pop over and checkout this weeks challenge "Frame It".


I'm so pleased - thanks very much girls!

I've also realised I'm a week late with picking my blog candy winner!  My little Emily ended up picking the winner which was Sue - Bearhouse!  Here's Emily with the winning post-it note! I'm not really sure why was covering her face - in fact if you do know what goes on in a four year old's head I'd be interested to know!


So congratulations Sue - if you send me your address I'll get your candy posted off soon-ish if I cant get to the post office as I'm to much of a wimp to go out in the snow, I'll post it from work on Monday

1 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Julie!
Thank you to your sweet daughter for picking my name out, I will send you my details in a mo.
Take care in the snow
Hugs Sue