9 February 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge - Love / Valentines!

Hi,

After being all on time last week - I'm back to my usual service of posting a day late.

I'm feeling quite exited today as I'm going to the Creative Stitch and Hobby Craft event in Manchester at home.  Woop Woop!!! I'm hoping to pick up some crafty bargains and lots of "essentials"!

I'm here with my design team post for Kitty Bee Designs - we're half way through our love / valentines challenge.

Here's my card - this will be my valentines card for my husband - good job he doesn't read my blog!!

This cute image is called My Heart Bunny - it's so super cute.  The papers are Crate Paper - Fourteen - which is a beautiful paper stack.  I'd like to say I've kept this quite simple for a reason - but actually I don't have many embellishments that are suitable for a guy card.  (Maybe I could buy some today!!)

Thanks for stopping by and looking - I hope you can join us for our challenge - you can link up your card here!

I'll be back with some challenges later - once I've spent all my money!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
The Male Room - Valentines
Crafts 4 Eternity - With Love
Digi Haven - Valentines Day
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts - Patterned Paper
Digi Galore - Valentine
Ladybug Crafts - Be Mine
Natalie and Amy - Love is all around

Hugs

Julie



9 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the little charm on the ribbon.

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely adorable! Your husband will love it! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

Lin said...

He is a cute little guy - thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Rocky said...

He's one cute bunny, I love the colour choice too. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

Michelle B. said...

So cute and I love how you've showcased the adorable image! So glad you joined us at Digi Haven!

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card with such lovely ribbon! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Little Ribbons Challenge!
Hugs Lynsey x

michele said...

Hello Julie, Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity! hugs Michele x

Louise van Vuren said...

Hope you had a great day! Love this card, even though it's cute it's perfect for a guy, sure your husband will love it (mine never looks at my blog either!)
Thanks for joining in with the fun at The Male Room

Louise xx