26 February 2014

Kitty Bee Spotlight

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I love the Spotlight part of being on our Kitty Bee Design Team, it's also the most difficult - it takes me ages to choose which image to use as there are so many cute images! 

I made this card for one of my lovely friends as up until this afternoon was due to be going into hospital at the weekend.  Now her op has been postponed so I'll have to put it away for a little while.  I chose this cute little ladybug image for my card - I think he is perfect to make her feel better. 


I love this dotty paper too - it's perfect with the image, it's actually out of a very floral Prima paper pack.  You can't really tell on this image but the wings are all lovely and sparkly!

Crafty Creations Challenges - Keep it Simple
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Dies / Punches
I love Pro Markers - Use Die-Cuts
The Paper Shelter - Animal Magic
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes with Pearls
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Spots and Dots

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Hugs

Julie



8 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Lin said...

What a darling image, and I love the dotty paper you used for the background, too, they go so well together! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh Julie this is adorable, Love that image and the polka dot papers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute card Julie.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute x

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the cute image......
Thanks for joining us at this weeks I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
Tracey x

Leanne said...

Definitely bound to cheer her up after her surgery. Adorable card Julie!
^.^

Patty Sue 2 said...

A card that would make anyone feel better. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER! Please join us again!

Unknown said...

Wonderful CAS card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and don't forget to join our new theme 'Happy Birthday!'.
Hugs,
Anna xxx