28 June 2014

Aloha Friday Challenges - Fairytales / Fantasy

Hello again!

Another catch up post from me - but it's not as bad as my one earlier, this one is only a day late!

This is the mid-challenge inspiration post for our Fairytale / Fantasy Creatures theme.  This challenge we have Meljen's as a sponsor!

I've chosen to use a Kitty Bee image for my card.  I've made this card for my husband as it's his birthday next week - luckily he has no interest in my blog so I'm safe to post this!


My image is called Ninja Kal-Bee I though he fitted the bill of a fantasy creature quite nicely. I've printed him out a couple of times and layered him up - which you can't really tell in this photo! If you want to own some Kitty Bee cuties - you should stop by the Etsy shop and have a look!

So don't forget to link up your card on the original link here!

Thanks for looking!

Julie x

1 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sandra H said...

Love your card and the image is fab!! x